Advanced Communication Skills
An effective leader, who stands out from the crowd, is highly skilled in the art of communicating, able to influence and engage themselves and others to operate consistently at their best.
People do not think, feel, speak and behave randomly. They operate in accordance with a map – their own inner map of reality. This map of reality has a structure and process, and within each person's map lays their limitations, possibility and potential.
Being astute to the structure and processes that define the dimensions and dynamics of how we as humans construct our maps gives people a way of understanding others, no matter how different to oneself they might be. This is a leader's key to connecting with people, understanding differences, helping them identify their blind spots, make informed decisions, create solutions and stretch their abilities.
As an influencer, leaders will understand how to engage peoples' potential in solving the complex problems of business in these times, and delivering organisational and personal results.
On this programme participants will learn:
Who should attend
Minimum of 6, maximum of 20 participants per workshop.
- An advanced communication model for crystal clear clarity of communication
- Flexibility in using different communication styles to ensure you get your message across,
- Active listening skills to really hear what is being said, as well as the apparent 'magic' of hearing what is not being said
- The tools and confidence to manage your states of mind, and produce peak performance and motivation states in yourself and others
- Persuasion and influencing skills for leading yourself and others to achieve goals
- The importance of rapport-building and calibration and the use of these skills for comfort in communication
- A precision questioning model for getting to the heart of profound change
- Resolve conflicting values and understand multiple perspectives
- How to accelerate performance with transformational feedback skills
- How to receive all kinds of feedback constructively
- Coaching skills for overcoming barriers and blockages
People learn best by participation and experience. Taking an Action Learning approach, participants will apply the skills and techniques learnt throughout the workshop to improve themselves whilst helping fellow participants.
Based on the concepts of the NLP Communication Model adapted to the contexts of leadership and management, this highly experiential training event will give your Executives the tools to become excellent communicators. This workshop not only adds new skills, it expands and adds depth to existing skills in a way which is relevant, inspiring and transformational.